Young readers gain valuable knowledge through this fun and useful set on essential math topics. The age-appropriate and accessible narratives introduce basic math curriculum concepts such as shapes, measuring, adding, subtracting, counting, and the value of money. Each book presents readers with relatable real-life examples, making these concepts easier for them to grasp. The repetition of concepts in each book helps readers focus on the main topic while expanding their understanding. Full-color photographs act as guides to aid readers in connecting to these subjects, which can be challenging for early learners to comprehend.
Each Book Contains:
• Clear language to help make information more easily understandable for beginning readers
• Basic math concepts and examples presented through engaging text and images
• Short sentences and basic sentence structure to encourage the development of reading and math skills
• Repetition of main topic helps early learners fully understand and retain what they are reading
• Text is closely aligned to basic kindergarten and first grade math concepts
• Carefully chosen photographs help readers practice obtaining information from images in addition to text